G# UML Plug-in Installation
1. Install the G# Framework (download from http://www.addq.se/gsharp).
2. Install WhiteStarUML (download from http://WhiteStarUML.sourceforge.net). Make sure you have set decimal point to '.' and not ',' in your reginal settings in Windows. WhiteStarUML require this.
3. Unzip the G#UML Plug-in zip-file.
4. Run the G#UMLPluginInstaller.vi. Make sure WhiteStarUML is not running and that you have administrator rights. In Windows 7 and Vista, you may need to launch LabVIEW.exe as ‘Run as administrator’ (even though you have administrator rights) by right-clicking LabVIEW.exe in the Windows Explorer and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
5. Press ‘Install’.
6. Restart LabVIEW.
Files will be installed in the following places:
· G# UML – LabVIEW code generators and analyzers. Depends on the G# IDE.
· WhiteStarUML integration packages and help-files.
1. Run the G#UMLPluginInstaller.vi in the installation zip-file. Make sure WhiteStarUML is not running.
2. Press ‘Uninstall’.
3. Restart LabVIEW.